Living Room Built-in Refresh | 10 Decor Items I’m Loving
At the beginning of Spring, I gave the built-in’s at The Sage Home Airbnb a little refresh. I rounded up 10 of my favorite items, including the faux greenery I can’t get enough of!
1. Flower Pot
2. Ceramic Flower Vase
3. Three Wicker Storage Baskets
4. Camel “leather” Chair
5. Rose Gold Candle Holders
6. String of Pearls
7. Hathaway Rug
8. Copper Basket
9. Lumbar Pillow
10. UpState Book
Tips for Styling a Build-in
– Start by staggering grounding items like books and baskets on the shelves.
– Then go back and fill some of the gaps with art (I framed flower pages from a botanical book).
In the remaining empty spaces, add items with interesting shapes like pottery, vases, and trays.
– Next, liven up the shelves with greenery! I like to use faux plants for these shelves at our rentals. I am linking my favorites in stories!
– Step back, take it in, and then move things around until it feels balanced.
– Take photos along the way, so you can reference and compare.
– Most importantly, fill it with items you love and arrange it in a way that makes YOU happy!
Book a Stay at The Sage Home here!
EXPLORE MORE: Shopping