GIFT GUIDE | Color Color Color!
I have to admit, I am having a pretty wonderful time putting together these gift guides. It reminds me of when I worked at InStyle mag doing page layout, something is quite cathartic about about organizing items in a space, ahhh memories, fun times. Ok, back to the important stuff: technicolor shopping! You know how I love a little color, and for those that share the love, I am bringing the brights just for you:
1. Crosley X UO Cruiser Briefcase Vinyl Player from Urban Outfitters: In all my thrift store expeditions, I am constantly spotting vinyl records I would love to purchase. With this as a gift, I would finally have a place to play ’em. Annnnnnd it’s pink (more colors on the site)!
2. The Eureka Book by Kate Spade Saturday: The must-have book for any DIYer on your list. Filled with projects, frame-able art, wrapping paper, horoscopes, and recipe, this is a no brainer!
3. Novogratz Collection “Wonderful” Melamine Serving Tray from Macy’s: I think the Novogratz family is the best, and I love this little serving tray from one of their recent collaborations. Absolutely wonderful…and on sale!
4. Blue Yellow Watercolor Abstract iPhone case by Casetify: Everyone is getting their new iPhone 6, so why not give them something will shout “DIYer!” when they take their next selfie.
5. Altra Furniture Owen Retro End Table from WayFair.com: Hairpin leg tables may be one of my favorite home decor items, this affordable version would be the perfect gift for a friend who loves color and is looking to add a pop to their living space.
6. Red Enamel 3-tier Jewelry Stand from World Market: Looking for a present for the person who has all the jewerly ever? Help her organize with this colorful stand.
7. Color Melt from Minted: For that person beginning to build a gallery wall, this bright hue watercolor would be a dreamy addition.
8. Watercolor Beauty Marks by Mr Kate: Coined “The New Makeup”, this fun gift lets your recipient cover their bod in bright faux tattoo watercolor beauty marks. Who said art was just for your walls!
9. Magic Jar Dye Kit by Shabd: I am ” dying” to try out this product (get it? get it? Ok, that was not good). Bad puns aside, this magic jar yields some of the coolest marble looking tie-dye patterns I’ve seen. I think it’s time to give it to your craftiest friend to see what they come up with!
EXPLORE MORE: ETC