DIY NAILS | Black & White Crosshatch
It’s been so long since I’ve done a nail art project! But I am back with a new twist on my usual white manicure. It’s no secret that I am a fan of black and white patterns, and the crosshatch has been on the top of my favorite list (it’s ALL OVER my apt and wardrobe!). With a little Scotch® Magic™ Tape, I was able to get super straight lines…it just takes some patience. It’s totally worth the time, this may be my favorite nail art yet! Check out the step and supplies after the break…
2. Use the scissors to cut thin strips of Scotch® Magic™ Tape and set aside on a nearby table edge. This project 11 five strips of tape.
3. To create the first set of lines, stick the strips of tape onto nails horizontally, leaving small spaces where the lines will appear. This project used five strips horizontally, but feel free to add or remove based on the size of your nails.
4. Paint your nail using the nail art brush with black polish, then slowly peel off each piece of tape. Clean up any smudges while the paint is wet and then let dry completely.
5. To create the cross hatch, place additional tape strips vertically across your nails leaving small gaps for the lines. This project used six strips vertically, but feel free to add or remove based on the size of your nails.
6. Paint nails black, then gently peel off the tape. Let dry completely and show off your DIY manicure!