Ok Ok, I am not headed back to school, but that does not mean I don’t still love the supply shopping! After decorating my grid wall yesterday, I got to thinking that I needed some more supplies on my desk, don’t ya think? So here are just a few items I can wait to add to my work space:
Hi, I’m Molly! You may have seen me dancing around the I Spy DIY Snapchat stories (@ISpyDIY, holla!) or some of my washi tape art featured on the site. I am so excited to be the newest contributor on the blog and introduce to you The Art of Style, where we find fab home and fashion inspired by our fave art!
Let’s kick of the first Art of Style with Maya Bee’s Plant Pot, shall we? I simply can’t get enough of the minimalistic pattern and bright colors. It makes me want to take a one-way trip to Palm Springs. If you don’t hear from me soon, you’ll know where I am. Enjoy!
Art Inspiration: “Plant Pot” by Maya Bee
I mean, honestly, how fun are all these?! Everything from clothes to tech to home decor has been getting the painted treatment lately, and I absolutely love how fun and colorful it looks. Even if you are not an artist, you can play the party with a few of my favorite finds. Next up, DIYing your own version! Stay tuned.
1. Kate Spade Saturday FreeStyle Mini Skirt
2. Ban.do Zip Zip Keychain Pouch
3. Casetify “A Neon Summer” iPhone Case
4. A Beautiful Mess You Are My Favorite Card
5. A Beautiful Mess Hello Friend Card
6. Society 6 Colorful Stipe Mug
7. Society 6 Creation In Color Wall Clock
8. West Elm x Kate Spade Saturday Floral Print Chair