My DIY | Ombre Neon Dress
1. First shake your dye vigorously
*I found the spray bottle it comes in does not have the most consistent spray, I would suggest buying a cheap trigger spray bottle and pouring your dye into it.
2. Spray the bottom few inches with the neon dye, leaving no white space, flip and do the same on the back side.
*Put a piece of newspaper between the front and the back of the dress
3. Next dilute your dye by filling the bottle up with water
4. Spray another couple inches upwards to create the fade effect, flip and spray on the back.
5. Let the garment completely dye
6. Put in the dryer for 20 min to set
*Hand wash in cold water the first time