During the holiday season, a little sparkle is must! Inspired my Eugenia Loli’s print, we rounded up our favorite glitter covered fashion. Perfect for a holiday parties or New Year’s Eve, it’s time to scoop up some of these must-haves. Those glitter covered rain boots!?… I have emoji heart eyes for them in a major way. And that sequins blazer is even more stunning in real life! Check all the links below, and sparkle on:
1. Shinny Dip iPhone 6 Case
2. Kate Spade Idiom Bangle
3. Kate Spade Rain boots
4. Banana Republic Bronze Sequins Blazer
5. Ban.do Thermal Mug
6. Rebecca Minkoff Passport Holder
7. Robyn Rhodes Iliana Necklace
8. ASOS Glitter Jewel Clutch
It’s Molly and I’m back to serve up some fabulous style and great art. This week’s Art of Style draws inspiration from artist, Veronique De Jong, and our most favorite warm weather accessory, sunglasses. There’s the perfect pair for any occasion: aviators for when you’re feeling low-key, cat eye glasses for a retro look, shutter shades for when you’re imitating Kanye, and this print celebrates them all! We thought it was only fitting to roundup some of our favorite summer shades, starting with penny saving prices going all the way to splurge! I couldn’t possibly choose my favorite pair, but one thing’s for sure: this illustration is so dazzling that we’ve gotta wear shades!
1. Half-Rim Heart Sunglasses ($5.90)
2. Pink and Yellow Round Sunglasses ($9.99)
3. Cut Out Metal Frame Sunglasses ($20.32)
4. Ombre Rim Sunglasses ($23)
5. Black and White Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($45)
6. Pink Ray-Bans ($119)
7. Kate Spade Pink Cat-Eye Glasses ($150)
8. Tortoise Frame Sunglasses ($215)
9. Blue Retro Sunglasses ($255)
10. Red Striped Round Sunglasses ($290)
Hi! Molly here with another installment of Art of Style. This week I’m inspired by Joni Tyrrell’s “Pining for Pineapple
” print, featuring this season’s most stylish fruit (it’s hanging in #ispydiystudio!
). Pineapple has made its way from the produce aisle to the shelves of the clothing and home goods departments, and has made everything so irresistibly sweet ! I dig the summery vibes so much that I have adopted BYOP (bring your own pineapple, obviously) as my personal mantra, and with the items found below I can take a slice of pineapple everywhere I go.