MY DIY | Nursery projects
I loved adding DIY touches to the nursery makeover, below is a breakdown of the projects!
1. Download this super cute cactus print from Etsy, printed on photo paper and put in a gold spray-painted frame.
2. Grab a shadow box and hot glue a few gold tip feathers inside.
3. The couple thrifted bird cage, and I used it as a plant holder.
4. Create a base for the diaper changer with 1/4 pieces of wood, leave natural or whitewash.
4. My nephew helped me cut down a dead birch branch in the backyard. We treated it my soaking in bleach, which brightened the bark, and then painted with polyuerithene to seal. Then we hung from the ceiling with twine, and added mini hangers with the hung the cutest overalls!
5. I attached silk flowers to the gold ring by wrapping the floral wire around the flowers and ring. Cover the entire ring. Tie the twine around individual flowers and feathers, and them tie to ring and let them dangle. Hang from a hook in the ceiling using the twine.
6. One of my favorite projects was redoing this thrifted school desk by using a sandpaper block down all the rust, covering the top with painters tape and spray painting copper!