DIY INSPIRATION | Washi Tape Wall Art

Home Inspiration, INSPIRATIONS

Ispydiy_Washiart

I am about to make a bold comment, but it’s one that I think 9 out of 10 DIYers would agree with: Washi tape is one of the greatest craft inventions ever. Honestly, the patterns, the colors, the ability to put this paper tape on anything makes it so fun to use. People have even written books about the 100’s of ways to craft with washi, like this one and this one. Every time I host an event with a washi tape craft, people go gaga for it. It’s just TOO fun! An application that I absolutely love is wall art. It’s commitment free and makes such a big impact. I gathered up a few of my faves that have been created (or could be recreated) with washi tape for a little inspiration, and stay tuned for some DIY tape art inspired by an X-mas present I received this year!

Images via | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

EXPLORE MORE: Home Inspiration, INSPIRATIONS

COMMENTS

1. Andrea says:

I love that washi tape headboard. It looks awesome! 🙂
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

2. Inge says:

I love love love the first and last picture. It’s so simplistic.. Great idea to try out myself!

3. noel says:

Amazing tasteful

4. Ow wow! I love washi tape and I love this inspiration: the stairs one is my favorite!

5. Vera says:

Thanks a lot for the feature, so happy that you like my skyline! All the projects you show here are so inspiring, I will hop over to the other blogs now…

My favorite are the stairs. It looks so cool. Love the different colors.

7. Jessica says:

I really love this kind of DIY but can you remove the tape if someday you’re tired of it? x

8. Love washi tape art on the wall… great inspiration here!!!

9. I love the first wall art with the skyline !
    Such a great idea 🙂

xx Julia

10. Debbi says:

wasabi tape is removeable? I didn’t know that…I love these photos, but I would hate to have the paint pull off my wall. lol
    Debbi
    YankeeBurrow

11. courtney says:

these are all seriously impressive

12. o yes I really love it to!! And I like all of the examples you show. The one of the stairs is amazing!!

13. Sam says:

These are fantastic! Definitely love the vertical stripes with different washi tape patterns.

14. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that attract others, but I’m most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

15. Laura says:

Beautiful photos, looks so handy and great to use.

Anything & Everything