DIY INSPIRATION | Wall Calendar

Home Inspiration, INSPIRATIONS

Ispydiy_wall calendar

We are nearing the end of the month which means I am going to do my usual attempt to organize my life starting on the 1st…I am really going to do it….I promise! And so begins the song and dance I do every month. Buuuuuut, October is the month I get uber organized, I really really do promise! Step one is finding a really cool and big way to plot out my months. A wall calendar is the obvious DIY answer. After poking around the internet for some inspiration, I came up with a handy way to create my own. Stay tuned for the DIY!

IMAGES VIA |Ā 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

EXPLORE MORE: Home Inspiration, INSPIRATIONS

COMMENTS

1. Andrea says:

That’s an amazing idea! God knows I need one of those too! šŸ™‚
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

2. Becca says:

I definitely need to do something like this!!

3. Julia says:

Love it! The first is my favorite šŸ™‚ Great idea! šŸ™‚

4. I always stumped by this one…can’t wait to see (copy?) what you do!

5. Ooooh what a fun idea! I wonder if I have the space for this in my tiny one bedroom…. I have such office lust at this point it is ridiculous.

xo Rachel

6. These are the coolest, quirkiest ideas I’ve ever seen – I think they’re so perfect for Uni rooms. Definitely want to create my own wall calendar after getting inspiration from this post! x

I love the calendars on the wall. Great ideas.

8. You can do it, Jenni! Love this post, a D.I.Y calendar goes perfect with a vision board. Perhaps, recording on the calendar a set day to work on various goals included on the vision board.

1. Jenni says:

Hahaha! Thanks so much for the motivation. I need it! i

9. fall fashion says:

Iā€™m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
    keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come
    back in the future. All the best

• PUPS | cutie!