INSPIRATION | Workspace

Home Inspiration, INSPIRATIONS

Ispydiy_workspaceispyidy_workspace8 Ispydiy_workspace3ispydiy_workspace7Ispydiy_workspace2

As the weather is getting colder and the days are getting shorter here in NYC, I am starting to go a little stir crazy in my apartment. The major bummer about living in the city is that space is so SO limited. In a feng shiu moment a while back, I gave away my desk because it was too big for my tiny space.  Most of the time it served as a place for clothes to pile up on in my bedroom, which was the only place it fit. Beside taking up what little space I have, I also did not love the idea of working in my sleeping space. Lines between work and non-working hours are already blurred at home, the last thing I needed was to roll out of bed directly in to my work chair (also covered in clothes). On these chilly days, stuck on my couch, I start to dream of having  a desk…a workspace…and whole studio to do my projects. One that bright, and has tons of  sunlight! And storage! And then I started pinning inspiration, which I thought I would share. A desk…a girl can dream.

EXPLORE MORE: Home Inspiration, INSPIRATIONS

COMMENTS

1. ARIANE says:

I feel your pain. I’ve been without a creative space for months on end, so I just wanted to share some solutions I think you may like and could most definitely DIY! Hope these help. ME on the other hand, I’ll have to live vicariously through you..

behold the floating desk, and you could hinge it to hide away when you dont need it

1. Jenni says:

LOVE these ideas! Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

2. Jenni says:

Thanks SO MUCH for the suggestions, these are amazing!

2. I also live in a small apartment in NYC. Awesome desk inspirations… thanks for sharing 🙂
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

3. Kacie says:

Wow this is all such beautiful inspiration!

4. Kate says:

I love this inspiration! I pinned a lot to my Indoor Spaces board on Pinterest.

5. Asia R says:

I feel like every working space is bright white. I want color!

6. I love this! I have my desk on my bedroom but I don’t usually work there. I only use my bedroom to sleep and relax, I really feel the need to separate both things.

1. Jenni says:

Totally agree, no work in the bedroom! Haha

7. Brandyn says:

I have been without a work space since our move several months ago. Love these ideas! I can be terribly picky about my work space, so inspiration can help keep me on track.

8. Audrey says:

I also dream of having my own workspace, desk and all. But at the moment, I have to make do with what little space I have. However, I am looking forward to putting together my desk and chair and get creative with the decorating.
    xo
    Audrey

9. Wow I love these! I think it is time to get my space better set up 🙂

Just Jaunty

10. AEKK says:

Your blogs are always so good.
    I love all the room designs, especially the first one, which can see the sunshine perfectly.

11. SO envious of these pretty little work space set ups x

12. OMG! So beautiful. And the white theme makes it look more spacious. What do you think are best combination of colors I can apply in my room? I want to make my room colorful.

• PUPS | cutie!