MY DIY | Bedazzled Case

DIY PROJECT, Tech DIY
ispydiy_bedazzledcase4
I broke down and got an iPhone 5, it’s on the way, so my cracked up 4 served as a model today.  And since I am getting a fancy new phone, why not have an over-the-top case to match it. I bought a bunch of gems and got to bedazzling! Sometimes the gaudier the better, right? And finding it in my bag just got a whole lot easier. Stay tuned, I am making more!

Cell phone case (hard plastic cases work best)
Gems (make sure to get small ones to fill in gaps)
Quick Grip Adhesive
What to do:
Pretty Simple! I started in a corner, dabbing glue onto the case and arranging the gems as I go.
After I covered the case, I went back over and layered more gems to fill in the gaps.
Let dry.

EXPLORE MORE: DIY PROJECT, Tech DIY

COMMENTS

1. Kacie Cone says:

That looks so good, I love the colors! Your nails look awesome too!

2. Mira says:

So simple and stunning. I have to try this.

xx Mira

3. Love the color combination and the matching mani!
    whybuyitdiyit.wordpress.com

4. nice combination 🙂 i like this :))

5. amaaazing!! will try it & let you know!!

xoxo

Wearwild  |  Bloglovin  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

6. Leen Philips says:

Very nice DIY! 🙂

Doe mee aan de give-away voor het één jarig bestaan op mijn blog!
    leenphilips.blogspot.be

7. Janelle Go says:

I think i paid more attention to your nails than the post. Hahaha. Love it! 🙂

8. Anne says:

Cute! I love it even more ‘coz it’s blue! 😉

Anne’s Scribbles and Doodles

9. Vera says:

It looks so cute!

10. Hasan says:

Really nice, Can’t wait to try on my girlfriends phone 🙂

11. Would you believe that I recently bought my daughter a case similar to this? The only difference is that it cost an arm and a leg and isn’t nearly as cute as yours!!!

12. Pinning it! I can’t wait to try this one.

13. Dee Kay says:

Very pretty Im so DIY challenged but this is one DIY I could actually have a shot at!
    Dee Of Ms Dee Kay

14. So pretty! I want to make this!
    XO CHAMAFASHION

15. Anonymous says:

I love this. Such a great idea. Must try it.

16. So simple but so fun. I love this! And your nails are amazing by the way. I like how they were color coordinated with this post. Thank you for sharing!

xx
    youngmildandfree.wordpress.com

17. Jay says:

OOOO. I love. Teal and bling. Nothing better.. Love Love Love.

XOXO Jay

18. This is amazing!! Such a great idea, dyyyying to give it a go myself!

Ashley xo

19. This is amazing!! Such a great idea, dyyyying to give it a go myself!

Ashley xo

20. Ohh, love it! I should try do to something like that, I have Nokia Lumia, and there’s not a one pretty accesories for it 🙂

21. very cute I love the color combination will definitely give this a try

22. It’s good!
    Also love your nails!
    abiti da sera

23. You need to try use gems, next time, when you’ll buy next iPhone case 🙂 It is very useful tip.

24. Lara says:

Ooooh me encanta, yo hice un DIY muy parecido hace tiempo pero con menos pedrería, si llego a saber que quedaba tan bonito me lio a pegar pedrería a lo loco. jejeje

• » DIY EATS | Exotic