I SPY FINDS | Tassels

I Spy Finds, OUTFIT-FASHION
I’ve been seeing the tassel trend popping back up in fashion, and I am crushing on them big time. Being a fan of all things homemade, I was poking around Etsy, and I found a bunch I had to share. Buying info after the break, and stay tuned for my tassel DIY!

These two necklaces were too cute, and such a fun twist on the trend. The juxtaposition of the soft tassel and the geometric bead made for a fantastic piece of jewelry.  I am obsessed with the muti-tassel ombre long necklace, honestly, how cute!
Buy it here: Pastel Tribal Necklace and Ombre Statement Tassel necklace
Something is so right about combining beads and tassels, these are two of my favorites. The delicate strands decorated with tiny tassels are the perfect pairing.
Buy it here: Long Silver and Fuchsia necklace and Multi-color tassel bracelet
Not sure if this first one technically qualifies as a tassel, but I really like it and think it would make an amazing addition to a summer outfit.  For the home, decorate with garland in a million different color combinations.
Buy it here: Long Statement necklace and Tissue Tassel Garland

EXPLORE MORE: I Spy Finds, OUTFIT-FASHION

COMMENTS

1. Janna says:

Great spy! Love!

2. Nice tassels! We have a lot of complements with this garnish!

3. Sophie says:

In love with the Ombre Tassel necklace! I like tassels combined with beads too.

4. Anna María says:

Love it! Especially the Ombre statement tassle necklace.

5. Alicia says:

These are the perfect accessory for summer. I’m totally teaching daughter how to make friendship bracelets…..maybe I can figure out to make the little hassles too.
    XO,
    Alica

6. Nicol says:

love the ombre tassels

yukluistyle

7. I just made some tassel jewelry for myself but now I’m wishing I had something like that geometric bead. It’s awesome with the tassel.

8. Cathleen says:

I made some tassel earrings, and I have gotten several compliments on them. Very cute collection and trend!

9. I love tassels too!!!
    Check out my cute DIY Tassel Bracelet here: http://lilasirena.blogspot.mx/2013/03/diy-spring-tassel-bracelet.html

Greetings from Mexico,
    Lila&Sirena

lilasirena.blogspot.com

10. I love tassels too!!!

Greetings from Mexico,
    Lila&Sirena

lilasirena.blogspot.com

11. I love doing projects with beads and tassels! I would love to try it. My daughter will surely help me with this project.

Check this out!

12. Mia. says:

Love these, so cute 🙂
    Mia
    prettyxeclectic.blogspot.com
    x

13. Katie Schick says:

My favorite summer scarf has adorable tiny tassles all around the edges, I’m obsessed with this trend!

Katie’s Beautique

Katie’s Beautique on Bloglovin’

14. ....... says:

love the multi colored bracelet that is right up my alley! thanks for sharing this, so very useful to see whats around especially from etsy. tassels are adorable! xx. gigi. http://www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

15. Hi,,my name is Carmen and this is my new blogmiescueladetacones.blogspot.com kisses

16. A. says:

love them!

17. FojAga says:

I have to try 🙂

18. Love those 2 tassel necklaces, especially the multi-tassel ombre long necklace.. Def have to try that one out! I always create my own necklaces with chains from M&J Trimming since they have a great selection. You should check it out since it’s 15% off all chains until 8/31/13! The promo code is CHAIN201 and the link is http://www.mjtrim.com/chains.html

Thanks for sharing these cute ideas! 🙂
    -Kelly